Snowbird Group Companies
Whether you are travelling for a week or a season, Out of Country Health Insurance can be the difference between a quick return to health or bankruptcy when something happens to you when you are away. A great Out of Country policy provides the peace of mind needed to fully enjoy your time away from home.
Out-of-province emergency medical expenses are not generally covered by your provincial medical plan and these expenses can be financially overwhelming. While travelling outside your own province, some medical and paramedical expenses may only be partially covered by your provincial health insurance program.
Our Snowbird Club Members can expect we will…
- Guarantee same-day service
- Eliminate all administration fees and service charges
- Provide a “No questions asked” refund policy
- Introduce a travel insurance newsletter
- Introduce paperless on-line purchasing on a consumer-friendly, safe and secure website.
Our phones are answered the old-fashioned way – by a live agent!
There are no phone buttons to push and no phone menus because we dislike them as much as you do!